How should an advertiser with stores in both India and Germany set up an AdWords account to target users in these different locations?
Google Fundamental All Question & Answers 2018
- Up-To-Date Questions with Answer
- 100% Pass Guarantee with satisfaction
- You Will Get Exam Answer in PDF Version.
- Money Back Guarantee if You Do not Pass The Exam.
- None of the above. AdWords can’t target users in specific locations.
- Create two separate ad groups, each targeting one of these locations.
- Create two separate accounts, one for each of these locations.
- Create two separate campaigns, each targeting one of these locations.