An advertiser wants to increase the Quality Score of a low–performing keyword. Which approach would you recommend?
Google Fundamental All Question & Answers 2018
- Up-To-Date Questions with Answer
- 100% Pass Guarantee with satisfaction
- You Will Get Exam Answer in PDF Version.
- Money Back Guarantee if You Do not Pass The Exam.
- Delete the keyword and use Keyword Planner to find more relevant keywords
- Set an ad group bid adjustment of +20% for that keyword
- Delete the keyword and add a synonym of the keyword to the campaign
- Modify the ad associated with that keyword to direct to a highly-relevant landing page