When setting up a Search Network campaign for a client, you want her ad to get as many clicks as possible within her budget. Which bid strategy should you use to achieve this goal?
Google Fundamental All Question & Answers 2018
- Up-To-Date Questions with Answer
- 100% Pass Guarantee with satisfaction
- You Will Get Exam Answer in PDF Version.
- Money Back Guarantee if You Do not Pass The Exam.
- Cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
- Manual cost-per-click (CPC)
- Cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM)
- Maximize Clicks