How do cost-per-click (CPC) ads compete with cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) ads on the Display Network?
Google Fundamental All Question & Answers 2018
- Up-To-Date Questions with Answer
- 100% Pass Guarantee with satisfaction
- You Will Get Exam Answer in PDF Version.
- Money Back Guarantee if You Do not Pass The Exam.
- CPC bids are effectively converted to CPM bids
- CPM bids are effectively converted to CPC bids
- Ads using CPC bids are not allowed to compete on the Display Network
- CPC and CPM bids only compete against bids of the same type