Data for your client shows that more estimated total conversions are coming from mobile devices versus computers and tablets. How can you use this data to optimize your client’s bidding strategy?
Google Fundamental All Question & Answers 2018
- Up-To-Date Questions with Answer
- 100% Pass Guarantee with satisfaction
- You Will Get Exam Answer in PDF Version.
- Money Back Guarantee if You Do not Pass The Exam.
- Use target search page location to help get your client’s ads to the top of mobile search page results
- Set a mobile bid adjustment to increase bids for searches on mobile devices
- Use enhanced cost–per–click (ECPC) to increase bids that are likely to result in conversions from mobile devices
- Set a mobile bid adjustment to decrease bids for searches on computers and tablets