Data shows that the audience for a client’s running shoe store is women ages 35 to 50. How can you optimize this client’s Display Network campaign based on your research?
Google Fundamental All Question & Answers 2018
- Up-To-Date Questions with Answer
- 100% Pass Guarantee with satisfaction
- You Will Get Exam Answer in PDF Version.
- Money Back Guarantee if You Do not Pass The Exam.
- Increase cost–per–click (CPC) bids and experiment with variations of ad text that includes running tips
- Use frequency capping to limit the number of times men ages 40 to 65 see your client’s ads
- Add demographic and age targeting to show ads to people in this audience
- Set up a remarketing list to show ads to women who have previously visited your client’s website