You want to generate leads with your AdWords campaign by encouraging people to fill out an interest form on your website. What do you need to know to measure return on investment (ROI) for this campaign?
Google Fundamental All Question & Answers 2018
- Up-To-Date Questions with Answer
- 100% Pass Guarantee with satisfaction
- You Will Get Exam Answer in PDF Version.
- Money Back Guarantee if You Do not Pass The Exam.
- The number of clicks your ad received divided by the number of times it showed
- You can’t calculate return on investment for campaigns that are focused on online leads
- How much you’ve spent on the campaign compared to the value of leads generated
- The percentage of budget spent compared to how many forms were completed